Monday, August 1, 2011

Swag Code Extravaganza Today!!

There is a Swag Code Extravaganza today!! That means that through out the day today there will be multiple Swag Codes, and if you were to get all of them then you would get an EXTRA 50 SwagBucks!! If you are not sure about what Swag Codes are or how to redeem them, check this out!
I am a huge fan of Swag Bucks. I was a bit sceptical at first - why would I be able to get gift cards for free just for searching, playing games, taking a fun daily poll, etc. I have been using Swag Bucks for quite a few months now, and am not skeptical any more!! I have been able to get quite a few Amazon gift cards -- totally free!
So, if you are not yet a member of SwagBucks, now is the time to start earning. The search results are as good as Google, even better when you figure you are earning rewards for searching!!

Good luck with the Swag Code Extravaganza today! If any of you get all the codes, comment here and let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!