Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday -- And A Prayer Request

There is so much to be thankful for, always! Lately, life has gotten very busy and with that it has become somewhat hectic at times.
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Phillipians 4:7
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength Isaiah 26:3-4
Honestly, there is nothing more to add to that! I am thankful for the reminders that the Lord provides me with the peace, perfect peace, that passes all understanding. That not only does the Lord grant me peace which I so desperately need at times -- such as now -- but that He is my strength. Thank you Lord Jesus!!


Since you are here anyway, I would like to ask that you would join me in praying for the health and safety of my brother, his girlfriend, and children. Please pray that God would take this opportunity, as Brent and Kathy go through a drug treatment program, to show these two His glory and that they would be open to receive it. Please pray that the children would be comforted and cared for well by those who have been put in place to do so.
Thank you so much, God hears our prayers and the more people praying, the more powerful the prayers! If you have anything that you would like me to pray and/or praise with you, please let me know, either in a comment or if you'd like some privacy feel free to email me at tinymansmom@sbcglobal.net

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. omg!! Lovely prayer and nice your thought really i impress i like it. amazing your recently post and nice prayer

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!