Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tassimo Hot Beverage System

There is a new Tassimo machine out -- the T20!
If you don't know what the Tassimo is, check out the review I did of a previous model last year. It is single cup beverage maker - cappuccino, latte, espresso, cocoa, it does it all!
The new one is awesome, it has all the power and capabilities as the tassimo I reviewed last year, but is a sleeker, smaller, more "counter space friendly" model!! I received one on Friday to review and will have that up in the next few days. And guess what --- I will be giving one away on here too!! So keep your eye out for that in the next week or so.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these little machines. :) Beautiful blog layout too, btw!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!