Monday, November 29, 2010

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards {{{Review}}}

Absolutely Amazing.

I love photos, so it is no surprise that I love photo cards.
But, I have never seen any like some of the ones TinyPrints.com offers. There is a huge selection of holiday photo cards that vary from simple to unique and elegant. I had a hard time selecting one, as there are so many designs that I loved! I ended up ordering the Floral Twist card in Black.
This is the front of the card! - A family picture from the Monterey Bay Aquarium in October.

This is back of the card - the girls!


This is what the card looks like when it is folded into the square!

I think that they came out pretty nice. The only complaint that I have with this design is that I wish I would have known that the picture that would be framed when folded is the inside picture - it would have changed the order I put the pictures in.

Creating your photo cards is very pleasant and easy. You are given the option of uploading pictures from your computer or even importing photos from your facebook, flickr, picasa and other photo sharing accounts -- awesome!! Once your photos are uploaded you can zoom, change them from color to sepia to black and white, you get to see a wide variety of options so that you are sure you are creating the most pleasing photo card.
Once you submit your order you can get proofs emailed to you - for free. The designer that is working on your card will also let you know if there are any issues such as having grainy photos or anything like that. You are given the option to change anything on your card or go ahead and place the order. I love that there is someone who is working with you to make sure you are getting the best quality possible! Great customer service!!
Another plus is that the cards ship pretty fast. I had my cards in under a week of ordering them, with standard shipping.
Aside from what I already said about the order of the photos, the only other complaint I have is that the cards have a noticeable "ad" on them with tiny prints, their logo, and website. The cards are not cheap, they are good quality and therefore are a little more expensive - not too expensive, but they cost enough that I don't think they should be "branded."

Disclosure: I was given 75 free holiday cards to furnish this review. The opinions stated are my own and are honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear all of your opinions (agreeing and disagreeing with me) and will comment back!